What makes us unique is our people and their commitment to providing a World Class Customer Experience. One of our core strengths is to exceed the customer’s expectations with our superior customer service and our commitment to excellence.
Advance Your Career with Efreightship
Inside Sales Account Executive - Freight Broker
We are looking to expand our Inside Sales Team by adding Qualified Sales Representatives with Freight Broker experience preferred. We are looking for individuals who are looking to join a growing company with career advancement opportunities, aggressive commissions for top performers, and a high energy work environment.
- Make Outbound Calls to Obtain New Business and to Move Freight for Existing Customers
- Manage Shipping and Carrier Relationships
- Negotiate Rates
- Track Shipments and Provide Updates to the Customer
- Generate Business Leads
- Source Carriers
- Create and Maintain Customer Relationships
- Sales Minded and Internally Driven to Succeed
- Must be Trustworthy and Honest
- Strong Telephone Skills and Written Communication A Must
- 1 year Proven Freight Experience Preferred
- Ability to Multi Task with Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- Effective Communication Skills
- Base + Commission (Our Top Freight Brokers Make Over $100,000 per Year)
- Benefits Day One & 401K
- Business Casual Work Environment
- Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: One location
Truckload Coverage Representative
We are looking for high quality representatives that will be responsible for covering truckloads while developing and growing the company’s carrier relationships. Truckload Coverage is responsible for providing superior coverage experience for the customer and drive growth.
- Manage and Develop Carrier Relationships.
- Negotiate Rates.
- Knowledge with Regional Capacity Changes.
- Strong Customer Service Skills.
- 2 years proven freight experience.
- Driven to Succeed.
- Strong Telephone Skills and Written Communication.
- Ability to Multi-Task with Attention to Detail.
- Base + Bonus
- Benefits Day One + 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Business casual work environment